The St. James Classic Double
Enamel Monogram Lid
Select your Monogram metal and initial below
- .ai or .eps (other file types cannot be engraved)
- 100% vector
- 100% black
- All fonts outlined
- Please note, we cannot accept .jpg, .png or any other file type other than those listed above**
By agreeing to these terms and adding to cart, you are confirming that you have selected the correct initial, monogram style, and foil color. After monogrammed items ship, any exchanges will incur additional monogram fees.
Don't worry if some letters appear incorrectly sized or off-centered in our preview. Our team will automatically perfect your initials so they fit perfectly within our design. Email us if you are concerned or require a proof.
By agreeing to these terms and adding to cart, you are confirming that you have selected the correct initials, engraving style, and plate color. After engraved items ship, any exchanges will incur additional fees to exchange.
I've double checked the preview of my initial and made sure the monogram metal is correct.
These types of files can not be engraved.
digitized watercolor artwork
artwork layered with color and detail
Questions? Email our concierge:firstname.lastname@example.org
A side-by-side look at our customization options
- beautiful, but can be fragile
- monogrammed by hand in house
- due to customization process, required additional time to ship
- highly customizable with unique details including names and dates
- fast shipping
- very durable & will not scratch
- luxe material featuring our classic and most popular monogram style
- fastest shipping
When will I receive my order?
Our classic double size boxes measure 4 cm on all sides. They feature two slots with a wider pillow and taller top to accommodate larger rings and double sets.
All of our velvet boxes are individually handmade using what we consider to be the world's most extraordinary velvet featuring custom colors made exclusively for us.